Friday, February 1, 2008

Travelling to San Francisco

Pah, my excitement is reaching a crescendo as I leave my home. It took me a good 20 mins to make absolutely sure that I have everything. I do not want to be caught in SF having forgotten something like my underwear.

I'm not going to bring my laptop with me--I can blog just fine with my blackberry 8830.

It's an hour's drive from Salem to Portland up the I-5. I just read that Kalalau is going, only he's DRIVING!! Haha. We live a few miles from each other. 10-12 hours' drive to SF and back. The Siskiyou mountains can't catch an unsuspecting driver unaware with a blinding snowstorm. On that note--I hereby bless Carl and his friends safe travels.

Now I'm on the I-5. I've set my cruise control, watched a Pavehawk copter swoop in for a landing, and.....well, I guess I better hang up and drive. Thank goodness Oregon doesn't have a law against texting while driving, for I'd be their worst offender.

Cya'll soon.

BF

No comments: