Sunday, January 27, 2008

The Davos Question

I'm a fan of YouTube. Often I go there to check out an array of videos to keep myself entertained. Lately I've been noticing a recurring theme amongst new videos--they're titled something like "Response to the Davos Question".

So out of curiosity I looked it up--here's what I found:


"What one thing do you think that countries, companies or individuals must do to make the world a better place in 2008?"


Aha. The website http://www.youtube.com/davos gives a little bit of history behind this question. Leaders gather at the World Economic Forum in Davos each year to discuss how to make the world a better place. This year they came up with this question and decided to utilize YouTube to involve EVERYONE.

So, what's your response to the Davos Question? Feel free to post here or on your own blog.

BF

No comments: