Tuesday, May 6, 2008

anything

I set here with my hands on the keyboard
Trying to find an opening for my next piece
I think of several things--my friends, my life, my world, my streets, my car, my kids, my wife, my desk, my coffee, my paper holder, my cd's, my students' cd's, my 25 Starbucks cards, my killdisk, my Ubuntu, my blue bag, my camcorder, my nosehair, my booger, my glasses, my pimples, my pores, my scars, my nipples, my toes, my router, my lamp, my t.v., my XboX, my Halo, my juice, my kids, my laptop, my VP, my tv, my Halo, my books, my food, my cookies, my fridge, my limes, my enchilada sauce, my tamales, my chiles verde...........................................

.

1 comment:

Lantana said...

Are you for real,or am I on a "bad trip"??

'This day and age, particularly NOW, I am only going to read the positive and friendly and HAPPY posts.

I am afraid this does not include you. ~~Sigh~~ I am tired.